Keeping in line with it's strategy of "Always step ahead in technology" Elecon presents the EON Series - answer to industry needs .
The EON series has been developed keeping in mind the industry requirements and offers greater flexibility and advantages and present a wide range of features :
- Higher torque ratings
- Foot print same as ET Series
- Suitable for numerous applications
- Various sealing options available
- Diferrent cooling options
- General Information and Characteristic Features
The power tables apply to normal conditions , i.e , drive by an electric motor , smooth operation , operation ,operation for eight hours per day , 2.5 - fold starting torque relative to catalogue performance PN, 100% duration of operation, ambient temperature 20Deg C . Power for intermediate speeds can be interpolated linealy .
Higher drive speeds than indicated and selection as finite-fatigue strengh gears on request .Re inforced bearings are optional for heavy external forces (e.g output drive by pinion ).
- Increased torque capacity
- Different shalt designs as standard options
- Modular concept casing enabling faster deliveries
- Different sealing option
- Better cost to performance ratio